20 Most Powerful Affirmations Because Thoughts Become Things


“A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.” – James Allen, As a Man Thinketh.


houghts are powerful. Thoughts lead to actions. Actions over time become habits. And habits lead to long-lasting results.
Ultimately, our thoughts create our destiny.
Do affirmations work?
Affirmations are great to kick-start your day. There is a scientific reason why. Our brains have a Reticular Activating System (RAS). Its function is to fill our awareness with things that we think about.
So if you think about red and then look around in your room, you’ll notice red all around. Similarly, when you tell yourself that your life is amazing, you’ll find more and more amazing experiences as your life unfolds.
But sometimes affirmations may not work. We’ll get to that later.  First, read the most powerful affirmations below to build a strong mind.

1. I create my life on a quantum level. There are endless opportunities.

2. I have a healthy body, tranquil mind and a vibrant soul.

3. I am enough.

4. I don’t entertain negativity in any shape or form. I simply let it go.

5. I love the fact that so many people have faith in me.

6. I create happiness by appreciating the little things in life.

7. I am blessed to have a wonderful family and friends.

8. I embrace the rhythm of life and let it unfold.

9. I focus on action to create the life I want. The smallest step can end years of stagnation.

10. I know my intuition will always take me in the right direction.

11. I adore my quirks because they make me unique.

12. I can become anything I put my mind to.

13. I believe in my dreams and I won’t stop until they become real.

14. I have nothing to fear because I can seek guidance whenever I want.

15. I always give when I can because I know it always comes back.

16. I see failure as a golden opportunity to learn.

17. I know that massive action cures everything.

18. I love the creative energy that flows through me.

19. I work for my desires because I don’t want regret.

20. I don’t live for things, I live for a spiritual purpose.


SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post